70 Miles in March
Our 70 Miles in March challenge is BACK for 2024!
Your mission is simple - complete 70 miles of activity your way throughout March and fundraise to help us make a difference to children and families across Wales living with cerebral palsy.
Whether you decide to run, walk, swim, roll, hike, bike, kayak, row or stroll - however you enjoy getting active, do it this March to raise vital funds and show your support for Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month.
Sign up today in 3 simple steps.
2. Once you complete your registration form, you will be prompted to set up a Facebook fundraiser or a JustGiving page.
3. As soon as you get your fundraising page set up and raise your first £20, we will send you a fundraising pack which contains a FREE Cerebral Palsy Cymru green technical t-shirt for you to wear as you complete your challenge. We will also include a tracker chart so you can record your daily miles and lots of other helpful hints and tips to ensure you reach your target.
How can I take part?
You can decide how you complete your 70 Miles. You don't have to do them in one go, and you can use a range of activities to help you total your miles. You can complete this challenge as a solo mission, or you can complete it as a team with family members, friends or work colleagues.
What's included in the challenge?
- A friendly and supportive Facebook fundraising group exclusively for challenge participants so you can meet other fundraisers, share your progress and get expert advice and encouragement from our fundraising team.
- A medal and certificate for those who reach their fundraising target of £150 or more.
- A fun way to get active and fundraise to make a difference to children and families across Wales living with cerebral palsy.
Don't delay, sign up today! It's free to register, and every pound you raise really will make a huge difference.
Sign up today
Ready to take on the challenge? Registration is FREE! Click the button below to get started.
Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month
Find out more about Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and how you can get involved this March.
The difference your fundraising will make
Your fundraising will make a life-changing difference to children and families across Wales living with cerebral palsy, like Evan and his mum Lauren.
How we have helped in Wales
Family support appointments took place in 2022-2023
Children from across Wales have been treated during 2022-2023
The number of sessions of specialist therapy we delivered in 2022-2023
After our first therapy session, I left Cerebral Palsy Cymru’s children’s centre with something nobody had previously dared give me for my little boy. I left with hope.
- Leah, Noah's mum
We left that initial therapy session on an absolute high and haven’t looked back since!
- Alison, Ben's mum
Hi, my name is Charlotte and I have just turned 15. I have recently taken part in Cerebral Palsy Cymru's 'Independent Living Skills Programme' and I would love to share my experience of the project with you.
- Independent Living Skills 2021
From that day we feel we have been part of the Cerebral Palsy Cymru family, and we have not looked back.
- Family story
Therapy and support for children and their families
Cerebral Palsy Cymru is a registered charity in England and Wales 1010183. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 02691690. Registered address: Cerebral Palsy Cymru, 1 The Courtyard, 73 Ty Glas Avenue, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5DX.