Cake & Tea for CP
What is Cake & Tea for CP?
Cake & Tea for CP is our brand new fundraising event that will be taking place across the whole of June.
The concept is simple: enjoy some tasty baked goods and help us make a difference to children and families across Wales living with cerebral palsy by fundraising or making a donation towards the campaign.
Whether you decide to enjoy some homemade treats with a small group of family and friends in person, online, or simply bake something tasty for your own household to enjoy with a cuppa, every cake baked and pound donated this June really will make a difference.
How do I take part?
Getting involved with Cake & Tea for CP is as easy as pie!
All you have to do is bake something delicious (or even pop down to the local bakery if you're not a keen cook!) and enjoy a tasty slice of cake with a cuppa and make a donation in aid of Cake & Tea for CP this June.
We have a fundraising pack that is piped full of ideas and inspiration to help you fundraise for Cake & Tea for CP, which you can request for free here.
Cake & Tea for CP is the perfect fundraising campaign for all our families, friends and supporters to get involved in to help us raise some dough.
Ways you can get involved this June
• Sell your bakes to friends, family and neighbours
• Host a coffee morning or afternoon tea in your garden
• Hold a baking or cookery demo live from your own kitchen
• Host a baking-themed quiz via Zoom
• Sell cakes at work or hold a virtual coffee morning with colleagues
• Take on a very technical baking challenge and get sponsored
• Bake something so beautiful that it’s social media worthy – post a photo of it, text BAKE to 70085 to donate £5, then nominate a friend to post their bake and do the same - let's make Cake & Tea for CP go viral!
I have a question regarding Cake & Tea for CP, who can I speak to?
If you have any questions regarding our Cake & Tea for CP fundraising event, please email email@example.com or call our friendly team on 02920 522600.
Is this a free event?
Yes! All you need to do to get started is request a fundraising pack and decide on what tasty treats you are going to whip up in the kitchen.
Join us for our brand new baking fundraiser this June
Therapy and support for children and their families
Cerebral Palsy Cymru is a registered charity in England and Wales 1010183. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 02691690. Registered address: Cerebral Palsy Cymru, 1 The Courtyard, Ty Glas Avenue, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5DX.